Management Systems Development
Does your business need ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001? Let Exoro Consulting help you streamline your business operations, improve resilience and achieve the necessary standards. Need to migrate from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 standard for Heath and Safety Management? Let us work with you on that, too.
There are more than a million organisations around the world that use the ISO 9001 management system standard and the ISO 45001 standard to improve their businesses. There are also a growing number of companies that are certificated for the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard globally. Achieving these internationally recognised standards means that your business is capable of running efficiently, meeting legislation and caring for staff, clients and consumers.
Want to know how to implement ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 management systems in your organisation? Simply get in touch with us today and let us guide you through the process from start to finish.
What are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001?
All three of these management system standards are internationally recognised and widely implemented by organisations of all sizes and sectors. ISO 9001 relates to the quality management systems within a business, while ISO 14001 provide a framework for environmental standards. ISO 45001, meanwhile, sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management.
These business improvement tools set specific and measurable benchmarks for the performance of a business. Achieving these standards demonstrates that a business is able to meet a number of criteria, such as:
- Satisfying customer needs
- Demonstrating resilience and sustainability
- Demonstrating strong corporate governance
- Demonstrating an ability to work effectively with supply chain and stakeholders
- Continually streamlining and improving operations
- Minimising environmental footprint
- Reducing the risk of pollution or contamination issues
- Meeting environmental legislation requirements
- Developing a business in a sustainable manner
- Maintaining good working conditions within an organisation
- Identifying and implementing controls to handle hazards in the workplace
- Motivating and engaging staff through safer, better working conditions
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- Helps you understand the real threats to your business faces
- Identifies how protect against, reduce the likelihood of, and ensure your recovery from identified incidents
- Ensure a more proactive approach to disaster management and planning
ISO 37001 Anti Bribery Management System
- Opening your organisation to external scrutiny on the effectiveness of your anti-bribery policies and processes
- Demonstrating compliance to relevant legislation
- Collaborating with stakeholders to monitor and manage anti bribery risk
- Ensuring that your supply chain is committed to anti-bribery best practice
How long does it take to get certificated?
The implementation of management systems can vary greatly from one company to the next, depending on the nature of the business, the existing processes and personnel in place and the current relationship with customers, among others.
Of course, factors such as multiple office locations, large staff numbers and the complexity of the individual business model can also impact on the work that our team must complete to prepare a business for certification.
Who we’ve worked with
The Exoro Consulting team has a proven track record in management systems development, having worked with the likes of the Ministry of Defence in the past. We are equally comfortable assisting blue-chip corporations as we are small and medium-sized enterprises in achieving genuine, measurable business improvements.